About Me

Buffalo, New York
Approximately 100 Million Americans are obese, and I am one of them. Now that I'm married with two young children, I'm starting to take my health more seriously. But while I've been converting steaks and chicken wings into love-handles and a gut, close to a Billion People Worldwide have been going hungry... What if we could do something about both problems?
I've started this blog to chronicle my own weight-loss and efforts to raise money and awareness to battle global hunger. If weight is an issue for you, I hope you'll join me; and if it's not, I hope you'll support me or someone like me as we work to lose weight so others can gain it.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Official Weigh In

Yikes. Well, apparently, this was long overdue... I got my official starting weight today: 369 pounds. I'll post a video below of my doctor confirming that weight (though, it's running inconsistently on my browser...).

 My original goal for the next 6 months was 50-60 pounds, but, since I'm like 40 pounds heavier than I imagined, I'm going to set my goal at 70 pounds (which would take me below 300...). I'll keep you posted....

No comments:

Post a Comment