About Me

Buffalo, New York
Approximately 100 Million Americans are obese, and I am one of them. Now that I'm married with two young children, I'm starting to take my health more seriously. But while I've been converting steaks and chicken wings into love-handles and a gut, close to a Billion People Worldwide have been going hungry... What if we could do something about both problems?
I've started this blog to chronicle my own weight-loss and efforts to raise money and awareness to battle global hunger. If weight is an issue for you, I hope you'll join me; and if it's not, I hope you'll support me or someone like me as we work to lose weight so others can gain it.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Unofficial Update

I didn't own a scale. After my initial weigh-in I thought it might be hard to find one that went high enough.... My wife found me a "Biggest Loser" scale that claims to be accurate up to 450 pounds. I haven't had a chance to see how close it is to my doctor's scale, but its consistent so I'm assuming it's fairly accurate. We'll call these unofficial weigh-ins, but it's been a week already so here's the update:

My Current Weight is: 351.5 pounds
Change this Week: lost 17.5 pounds
Total Change: lost 17.5 pounds :)

Thank you to everyone who's supporting this, that's over $1200 already! Actually, it's over 5000 meals already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment